2015年2月11日星期三

Angry Birds Review: a three year old can play too!

Do I really need to talk about Angry Birds? I went back and forth on writing this piece as Angry Birds is one of the most ubiquitous games in history. It takes advantage of the growth of touch screens, with all of the controls so simple a three year old can play.

Gameplay
I will start by saying that this is the game on my phone I have spent the most time on,
and I believe the reason is its addictive game play.
Even if you do the same thing over and over again I almost seem to never get bored with watching my angry birds fly across the screen.
I believe the main reason for my part is that the physics of the game just seem so natural,
as if birds really would fly that way if slung from a slingshot, and that wood and stone really
would break and fall like that if hit by homing birds.
It simply is one of the best games ever made for any platform.
Story
A tribe of green pigs keeps stealing the birds eggs, and you have to help get them back.
Graphics
The look and feel of this game is just great. Everything seems well thought out, from the way you can zoom in on what suits you, the birds the pigs or if you should like, zoom out til you can see everything on the entire screen.
Sound
Not much music to speak of, the game play how ever is accompanied with a multitude of sounds, birds pigs and the sounds of birds against timber and stone. More or less sounds like you are in a zoo. My favorite way of hurling mad birds towards evil pigs is with the sound muted.
Controls
You control the birds more or less the same way you would use a slingshot in real life, Put tension
on the rubber band and when satisfied release.
Some of the birds have special moves witch you use simply by tapping the screen.

没有评论:

发表评论